Categories

Take off your shoes

Barefoot supports health

Spending time barefoot is actually a very healthy activity. Walking on the grass and feeling the sand between your toes helps to connect one’s body with the earth and massage the feet.

Some people have come to think that this is somewhat unhygienic yet up until a few hundred years ago, the majority of all people went barefoot and shoes were only invented for those who walked in thorny situations.

By walking barefoot upon the earth, the body is reminded of its roots because our physical body is actually made from the stuff of the earth and a whole lot of water. Approximately 70% of our bodies mass is made up of water and the remaining 30%

Continue reading Take off your shoes

Alligator Shoes

A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the “no haggle” attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, “Maybe I’ll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!”

The shopkeeper said, “By all means, be my guest. Maybe you’ll luck out and catch yourself a big one!”

Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper is driving home, when

Continue reading Alligator Shoes